The dezziv.eu website and online shopping system are available at the web address https://dezziv.eu (hereinafter referred to as Website) is held and operated by:
DEZZIV proizvodnja, tehniški inženiring in trgovina d.o.o.
Slatina 30C, 3327 Šmartno ob Paki, Slovenia
Business number: 8165521000
(hereinafter “DEZZIV d.o.o.” or “us” or “we”)
Hereinafter, all the services accessible through the Website are referred to as the “Service”.
All visitors of the Website, whether guests or registered users, are hereinafter referred to as “User“.
DEZZIV d.o.o. as the data controller guarantees all data of Users are processed in accordance with the EU Data Protection Directive 2016.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our newsletters, posting reviews or other material on our site or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of purchase that you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your purchase.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Method for collection of personal details
Information is collected based on forms or questionnaires that need to be filled in.
Information we collect based is provided voluntarily. The User is obliged to provide only information needed to make a purchase.
Minors who want to use the Service need to be supervised by at least one of their parents. DEZZIV d.o.o. is not liable if minors use the Service without the required parental control.
Required and optional personal details
In the context of using the Service, Users can be invited to fill out forms or questionnaires in which certain fields are required/obligatory to carry out the Service. This will be clearly indicated. The other fields are optional. The aim of the optional fields is to allow DEZZIV d.o.o. to contact the Users more quickly and/or to obtain information that is relevant in the context of the Service.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Storage and transmission
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We expect that you will not share this password with any other person or service and will not support any loss incurred through its sharing. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Goals and use
Personal details can only be collected and processed by DEZZIV d.o.o. for one of the following goals:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to meet contractual obligations and rights between DEZZIV d.o.o. and User;
- for the registration and participation in the Service (including but not limited to Contests);
- for research and statistical goals;
- to enable DEZZIV d.o.o. or its partners to contact Users concerning the Service or additional related Services;
- to improve the content and quality of the Service;
- to draw up collective profiles (not of individual people).
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please either tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data, unsubscribe to any emails your receive or notify us at [email protected].
Right of access to and correction of your personal details
You have the right to access information held about you. Users are able at all times to check the state of their personal details collected and processed by DEZZIV d.o.o. if they sign in to their account or send us an email to [email protected].
Consent and removal
Property and disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.